As Atlanta businesses reopen, it’s more important than ever to ensure the safety of your employees and customers with the best COVID-19 cleaning available. However, not all cleaning companies provide the same level of protection. Reopen with confidence by choosing a specialized environmental cleaner who can provide professional microbial cleaning. Keep reading to learn how microbial cleaning differs from standard cleaning services, and why it’s an essential service to use in the fight against the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Microbial Cleaning: The Best Choice in CV-19 Disinfecting
While you may be familiar with our environmental cleaning services like asbestos and mold abatement, we also offer microbial cleaning that far surpasses what typical cleaning crews provide. Our years of experience combined with specialized training and tools allow us to safely and effectively disinfect even the most complex environments. From theaters, restaurants, and fitness centers to classrooms, offices, and apartments; you name it, we provide COVID-19 disinfecting that you can trust.
Standard Cleaning vs. Microbial Cleaning
Our team members have taken classes and are certified in COVID-19 disinfecting. But how exactly does microbial cleaning for COVID-19 differ from standard cleaning services?
- Microbial Cleaning
- Microbial cleaning involves different processes and products than standard cleaning.
- These specialized cleaning products use enzymes and microbes to eliminate bacteria, fungi, and viruses (including coronaviruses).
- The combination of enzymes and microbes acts as a catalyst, altering the pH of the environment to a range that either kills or deactivates pathogens.
- Standard Cleaning
- Run-of-the-mill “cleaning” is not synonymous with disinfecting!
- According to the CDC, “cleaning alone does not kill germs.”
- Typical cleaners simply wipe down surfaces to remove visible dirt. While this can physically remove some germs, it doesn’t fully sanitize those surfaces and therefore provides less protection than microbial cleaning.
As we now know, coronavirus can remain active on surfaces for several days at a time. According to Harvard Health Publishing,
A recent study found that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel.
Fortunately, with the proper techniques and cleaning products, we can kill coronavirus on most surfaces, from tile, metal, and glass, to ceramic, concrete, and plastic. Whether you are looking for institutional, commercial, or residential coronavirus sanitizing, we can help you protect against COVID-19.
Here at Clean Environmental Group, we are standing by to assist you with the highest quality environmental cleaning services in Atlanta. Don’t wait to schedule your services; demand is high and slots fill up quickly, so please call us directly at 678-807-7900 to discuss your needs and get a free estimate. You can also contact us online for a free estimate without even picking up the phone!